Monday, October 28, 2019

magazine post 4

Today, we again focused on looking at magazines. I have recommitted myself to college commitments. I think this is an important aspect to consider when assessing the topic my team and I have chosen. A big part of being a high school running is hoping that one day running opens up pathways for you. It would resonate well with our intended audience which is high school runners all over the country and specifically runners that are located down south.
We have established what the direction of our magazines will be in terms of the font. It is obvious that the font needs to stand out. We are separately working on the magazines but we still need to make our titles uniform as to increase our magazines feeling of professionalism. We are working separately on creating our puffs for our magazine covers. We have established what our title is going to be: The Distance Project. Beyond our title we have not thought of much other than the accompanying puffs. We hope to begin working on photography soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment