Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Magazine Project Post 3

Today we focused on learning about popular house styles. We came to the conclusion that most running magazines have a very simple house style. We also devoted some of our time to learning about the technology we would be using to create our magazine. We believe that we will be using a more bold house style than most magazines. In addition, we want to use multiple styles in our respective magazines.
I am not sure what fonts I am going to use to bring a different sort of vibe than the other popular running magazines that are already being produced. I understand that I have to make my magazine stand out from other magazines but I am not sure exactly what I will do to make this happen. I am going to have to sort through different fonts to find the right meaning and purpose.

Image result for canva

No comments:

Post a Comment