Today I focused on the pictures and design type I want my photos and cover to have. I think a full shot will be most effective for the title. I think a close shot wouldn't blend well with a running magazine. All of the running magazines I have researched appear to actually show the runner in action rather than just their face. I want my photos to encompass the runner I am doing my article on. I want my photos to reflect what being a runner really means. It is vital that I get the message across that running is not something that has to be dead serious and it doesn't have to be something you have to do. It can really be enjoyable.
I believe that who ever I pick to do my story on has to embody what running should be about, having fun and being social. You have to be serious when required but on the whole you should enjoy every minute of running. I think my photos will embody what it means to be a runner. The rewards and enjoyable moments of running will be evident in my magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment