Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Magazine post 6

The group decided that we are going to have a photo shoot on the fourth of November. I am going to use a kid named Ryan. Ryan is a good model because he is a good runner that people in the area will know. He will still require anchorage because he is a local runner. I have decided that I am going to use Tinman elite as an advertisement and sponsorship for my magazine.This is important because many runners can relate and look up to Tinman elite.
As I stated in a blogpost earlier, I want the runner that I feature to embody running. Ryan embodies the part of running that makes you continue to run. He is such a fun personality and you need a personality like that to succeed as a runner. It helps you push through injury and tough durations during running when you are just not feeling it. Through it all Ryan has made me laugh more times than I can count and allows me to relax when I run. He has also persevered through injury. Overall, Ryan is someone I am proud to have on my cover page.

No comments:

Post a Comment