Monday, November 4, 2019

magazine post 7

My group and I have decided to move the picture day to November 5th because one of our group members has work November 4th. We also decided that instead of Payne we are going to do our photoshoot in downtown Sarasota. We did this because most of the runners world magazines we looked at were set in urban settings. We want to make sure that all of our "subjects" are aware of the time and place that we are meeting at.
It is important to note that we are not experienced in this sort of thing. We will try our best but I believe that, inevitably, we will have to have another photoshoot. The best person in our group at taking photos is Nick Rich. I will ask him for tips on how to get a proper shot and how to effectively incorporate it in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment