A lot has transpired from Monday to Thursday. My group is putting the finishing touches on our respective magazines. I have my product essentially finished. I do not know how my group is faring in terms of the completion of the project. From what I have seen I think my group mates are also just about close to completion. I have decided that I will update my magazines table of contents. I wanted it to stand out more so I made an arrow that surrounds cover stories. I think this adds a touch of design and pronunciation to the table of contents that just simply was not there before.
I hae started to think about the CCR questions and how to approach answering them. I don't know what formats I want to use. I was asking around and my groupmates thought that power point should be my first choice. When I told them that I was already going to use that they told me I should do a Prezi. Personally, I have never used Prezi so this will be a new experience for me. My groupmates told me that Prezi is quite easy to use. I hope they are right.
No comments:
Post a Comment