I finally got my interview with Ryan. I met him at lunch and we went over the questions I had planned out for him. I asked him questions such as, "what is your motto for running?" and, "Will you get serious about running?" I believe I got enough information to create an article based on his answers to my questions. As originally planned, I am going to make Ryan's interview into an article about his life as a Sarasota Sailor cross country runner. I finally have all the elements I need to be able to complete my project. Tomorrow in class I am going to finish writing the article. I have started writing the article at home. I am confident that I can finish the article rather quickly.
In addition, the interview gave me an idea. I asked Ryan what the shed means to him. He just looked at me for a little bit. When I explained to him that I wanted him to explain to me what the shed symbolized to him, he understood the question. He answered that he had so many memories around the shed and in the shed that will, "stick with him". I decided to include that in the photo of Ryan earlier as to give further meaning to the reason for the picture being taken in that particular setting in front of the shed.
In addition, the interview gave me an idea. I asked Ryan what the shed means to him. He just looked at me for a little bit. When I explained to him that I wanted him to explain to me what the shed symbolized to him, he understood the question. He answered that he had so many memories around the shed and in the shed that will, "stick with him". I decided to include that in the photo of Ryan earlier as to give further meaning to the reason for the picture being taken in that particular setting in front of the shed.

No comments:
Post a Comment