Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Magazine post 19

Ryan and I hae set up a date for my interview with him. I will do the interview in three days which will make it a Friday. I am looking forward to doing the interview with Ryan. I already have the photo I am going to use to make my two-page spread. I spent today experimenting with ways I could manipulate Ryan's photo to make it stand out more. After many tries, I decided that simple was better.
I decided that I would not manipulate Ryan's image and instead opt for a simple but effective method.
Due to the way I shot the picture and where I shot it. Ryan's image already stands out due to the white background. I simply pasted Ryan's image onto a yellow background to keep with the theme of my magazines colors. I like the image this way the best and I think it will coney a silent message to the reader.




No comments:

Post a Comment