Monday, December 2, 2019

Magazine post 18

I am writing this blogpost at home because I want to discuss my photoshoot that occurred today. During class I focused on making everything perfect for the picture. I also decided what my reasoning behind where I was taking the photo and the specifications of the photo were going to be. I decided on taking a picture of Ryan in casual wear with his hat on backwards. The reasoning behind the look is that I wanted to emphasize that running isn't always serious. Running isn't about constant pain. In fact, the casual wear emphasizes that before Ryan is a runner he is a person just like everybody else.
I decided on the setting before we took the picture. My picture was taken near the track with the background of the picture being the team shed. There are a few reasons behind why I chose this specific background. Ryan has been persevering and running cross country every season and every day he comes to this shed and gets focused and ready to run. This shed symbolizes his constant commitment to running. No matter how far he roams, he always comes back to this shed. On top of this, I think the white background allows Ryan to stand out instead of blending into the background. It makes Ryan appear to be a little bigger than he actually is. White is a canvas you can paint on. Ryan is the paint.

The picture of Ryan that was taken:



No comments:

Post a Comment