Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Magazine post 26

Today, I worked on my creative critical reflections. My creative critical reflections focus on all of the elements that make up my magazine. Today I worked on two different creative critical reflections. I addressed the question, "How do your products use or challenge conventions and how do they represent social groups or issues?" In addition, I addressed the question, "How do the elements of your production work together to create a sense of 'Branding'? I am making steady progress on my creative critical reflections.
I am going to finish the last reflection at home today. It will be important to get it done now so that I can be ready to submit my project to AICE. I am confident that I will get the reflections done. I feel like the magazine turned out to be all right. My creative critical reflections are in the form of a power point. I am going to make my next reflection a Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment