It is getting close to crunch time. I have gone over all of the specifications of my magazine and I have finished the article in class. I have had my article peer reviewed by my group members and they say it looks good. I also had Nick take a look at my magazine. He says that It needs a few tune ups. I allowed him to show me what he meant. He went over my color scheme and we both agreed that it would need an upgrade. For my cover picture it was important that the color scheme would blend with it so we worked hard to find an effective color scheme we settled on the color scheme of gray and red. Even though we did end up changing the cover page, Nick and I both agreed that if we left the rest as it was my magazine would stand out and challenge normal conventions. Most magazines keep their color schemes uniform the entire time through we decided that my cover page being different would actually be a positive thing.
After this incident, I worked on polishing up my cover. Recalibrating my puffs and changing their fonts one last time. I changed the puffs to the fonts, Amaranth and Adumu Regular, respectively. With Nicks encouragement, I decided to change my advertisement or eye candy to right above the sweet spot. This allowed for my cover picture to not be undersold due to puffs getting in the way. It freed up space for the picture and it looks better. Overall, I am proud of how my cover page turned out and I have my team to thank for supporting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment