Monday, December 9, 2019

Magazine post 22

This week me and my team are looking to finish out the rest of the project. We have all of the elements we need to finish our magazines. I am going to be able to finish my magazine tomorrow. I have every part of my magazine done. My article is completely done. I have revised it enough so that I feel comfortable with it. My pictures have been completed and I feel good about what they represent. My cover is probably what I am most proud of it incorporates a variety of artistic techniques to grab a readers attention. With the help of my team, I believe that I have created a good magazine.
Up next on the agenda is to complete the CCRs. I have to review the questions and prepare my responses to them. I have not really been thinking about the CCRs so I will have a bit of time in class to go over how to respond to them with my teacher and my team. I believe we have to have to answer four different questions. I am going to fine tune my magazine then I will begin work on the CCRs. My magazine has a few details that need to be ironed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment