Friday, December 13, 2019

Magazine post 24

We have been told to emphasize work on the CCRs. I am still a little bit behind but I hope to be successful by staying up late and working hard to finish. We are about to enter our last week of work before turning in our project for a grade. I am confident the amount of effort I put in is sufficient. I don't know exactly what the different forms of media I will use for my CCRs will be. I already have one done and it is a power point. I am thinking that the next two will be a video and a Prezi. However, since I am running out of time and have limited experience making online videos, I believe that the best course of action will be to make another power point and a Prezi. I have little experience in Prezi but I believe that Prezi is a better alternative to making a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment