Today, I continued to work on my creative critical reflections. I didn't get much done today as I was also busy fine tuning my magazine. I want the title and cover page to pop out at the reader so I had to do a few edits to be able to produce the product I wanted. I started work on my second creative critical reflection. I think the most effective method to finish my CCRs is to do them at home. I will have enough time to do them at home and I will be in a relaxed environment and therefore, will finish the CCRs in a decent amount of time.
I have finished production of the magazine and I am satisfied with what I have created. The only thing I have to do now is to reflect and finish my blogposts. All in all, I believe that the project will turn out all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment