Friday, November 22, 2019

magazine post 17

This day was all about making sure everything I have worked on up to this point is correct. I reviewed my table of contents one last time. I am satisfied with it and it meets my expectations for what a table of contents should look like. I have prepared my cover page for the placement of the photograph. Other than that I did not work on my  magazine much. Today I relaxed and talked to my teammates about the progress they are making on their magazines. It is important to note that we are all cross country runners ourselves and are constantly around each other and thus, work well together. We discussed what we all have changed in our magazine and what we thought the strong points of our respective magazines were.
I think that Nick's magazine is still the best. He has somehow managed to incorporate a bunch of visual aids that make his magazine look very professional. I asked him how he thought I was doing. He stated that I was making good progress. Robbie has managed to put together a very good magazine. He made orange and black his theme colors and they do wonders for his magazines visual appeal. I think my theme colors are unorthodox and because of this my magazine stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment