Me and my group have run into quite a few problems. First and foremost, the amount of pictures we have taken is not substantial enough. We have a few but still need more for our respective magazine editions. In addition, the runner I am trying to interview has not been at school either because he is sick or because he's on vacation. I am going to try interviewing him today and if I can I will start using his dialogue in my magazine. I have also decided that my magazine will consist of a two page spread with one of the pages being a full shot of Ryan.
On top of all of this, I am having difficulty using Canva. Cana is difficult to use because of the limited amount of space the text boxes give you and the inability to shape the text boxes the way you want them to look. I have found that incorporating pictures into Canva I also difficult because you have to upload them to the computer first. My phone isn't equipped for this and due to this it is difficult to upload my photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment