Today my group mates and I took pictures. We took pictures today but it was not when we wanted to take pictures. We wanted to do it earlier so we would have more time to focus on our interview questions. One of my group members is using me as a picture and he is using me as the focus for the magazine. I didn't take pictures today because I neglected to bring my phone.
However, I did participate in being the model for the pictures my friend was taking. In addition, my model is going to be Ryan and he isn't in are class. This is another reason that I couldn't take pictures in class. I didn't think coordinating with someone else outside of the class was going to be this hard. I will take pictures of Ryan soon so I don't fall behind.
Photo taken at this particular shoot:

No comments:
Post a Comment