Friday, November 8, 2019

magazine post 9

Let us just say that the photoshoot was not our proudest moment. No one could have expected that we would not have enough time to go down town. We made a little progress. During class, we left, with the teachers permission of course, to take pictures at the track. We got some pictures taken. I modeled for Nick and we took a picture of me running up the bleachers. In addition, we got some pictures of me running around the track looking super serious. I am glad I helped my teammate out.
During this process our other teammate Robert was taking pictures of Nick while this process was going on as to document it for him. Today we really just focused on helping Nick with his magazine. Both of us plan to do photos at another time. Robert is thinking of taking photos of Nick during one of his Payne park workouts. This is a great idea and I might be able to do the same thing with Ryan.



No comments:

Post a Comment