Monday, November 18, 2019

magazine post 13

I have discussed taking pictures with Ryan. He seems like he will be able to but we both have busy schedules and I might not be able to take pictures of him for a few days. Adding to the difficulty is the fact that I lie in Bradenton, FL and he lies in Myakka, FL. These two locations are nearly an hour and a half away. I have scratched the idea of a photoshoot in the city as I realized that having a photoshoot in the street wouldn't be practical. There is too much traffic hear in Sarasota and we would have to find a convenient place to shoot. As I discussed before I am seriously considering Payne park as an option. I am actually kind of glad that Ryan cannot take pictures now. I do not want to put it off, of course, but I want to focus on other elements of my magazine. However, I do realize that without a cover picture, I cannot place my puffs and other elements of the cover effectively. Even with this predicament, I do not feel stressed because I believe it will be easy to manipulate my puffs and elements of my magazine cover around my picture. 
I will continue to work on the artistic elements and designs of my magazine. I want to ensure that the fonts work together. I do not want any awkward fonts that don't coincide with the theme the rest of my fonts convey. In other words, my fonts cannot "contradict" each other. I am also experimenting with different colors to see which colors fit best with each other. I do want a variety of fonts to spice up my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment