Tuesday, November 5, 2019

magazine post 8

We still have not been able to get time out of our schedules to do pictures. We hope to do them today after school. Since the person I am taking pictures of is not in our class this is the most effective way to do a photoshoot. I believe, as does my team, that taking pictures downtown will reflect what we as a group love about running. Due to the fact that we are taking pictures later, I decided to move forward as best I can and work on the table of contents. While we don't have pictures yet we are committed to making the rest of our magazine ready for the exam.
As stated before, my table of contents was my main focus for today. I worked with my teammates to incorporate a uniform title for the table of contents as well as a uniform format. However, my teammates and I agree to disagree when it comes to the design and font type of the table of contents. I want a more sleek look but I am being overruled by my teammates, I was not going to win that fight. I am thinking about incorporating a few of my own designs that will subtly blend in with their ideas.

Image result for downtown sarasota

No comments:

Post a Comment