I could not take pictures of Ryan today. Instead I further focused on the basics and the outline of my magazine. I have been working on the table of contents. However, today I decided to split my time between the table of contents and the two-page spread. I cannot do much with my two page spread at the moment as I have neither a photo of Ryan or an interview with him. I just wanted to title the interview portion of my two page spread. I decided the title would be "Ryan: The man, The myth, a Legend?" I figured this particular title would capture the readers imagination and partially convince the reader that Ryan's interview might be worth reading about. It asks a question to the audience and I often find that if you leave an audience guessing they will want more and more knowledge about the topic; in this case Ryan's mastery of cross country.
The font I used for the title of the future article on Ryan is called chewy. It is a sort of bubbled in font and makes the letters appear to be wide. It adds to attention catching and this is the reason for the style of font. I am now debating on what the subtitle below the main title will say. I think it will hint at the information in the article further. It will probably be an intro to the intro of the article on Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment