It is Thursday and we have further developed our magazines. I am looking forward to interviewing Ryan. We decided that I could take pictures of Ryan at the next practice we will both be attending. This date happens to fall on the Monday of next week. I am happy that I will finally be able to move on from developing my magazine without my photos. Today I finished up my table of contents. I used a different font than the coer stories strap line. This is to add an extra level of artistic value to the magazine. I finished my features section after I had felt that I had enough college commitment news from all of the states across the country.
Now that my table of contents is done and it's rudiments laid bare. I can focus back on my cover page and refine it a little bit. I decided to change the text for the puff, "The Region of Death". I decided to make the text into a different font than the usual as to emphasize the "death" element of the puff. I also changed the positioning of the puffs based upon what kind of picture I think I will be taking.
No comments:
Post a Comment