This week has been moving very slowly as far as the project goes. I have not been able to progress on my project and it has become stagnant because I have yet to interview or take pictures of Ryan. This has been the hardest obstacle to overcome when it comes to the further development of the magazine. I have been researching headlines and my teammates and I help each other were we can. I am trying to find prominent figures outside of Florida to incorporate into my magazines table of contents. I have completed the Cover stories portion of the table of contents. I can use Canva more effectively now that I have sufficient experience in using it. I have decided to incorporate extra text below the title of the article to allow the reader to get a hint of what the article will be about. It is not meant to explain the article only to entice the reader to read the article.
I have not really even started into the two-page spread other than the title of it. Despite this, I did make some progress. I came up with what the subtitle will be of the interview in article format centered around Ryan. I came up with, "We asked Ryan exactly what makes him so important and special for the sailors" I think that this subtitle entices the reader to want to know exactly what Ryan said. Now that I have the full title of my two-page spread, all I need is the picture and interview with Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment