Today I took time to reflect on my magazine. I had my teammates look over it. I wanted to have their opinions on what I could do artistically to make my magazine more appealing to readers. Nick made the suggestion that I should make my fonts less uniform. I took his advice and made the necessary changes. I talked with my groupmates about their magazines. I wanted to gain inspiration from seeing another persons magazine to see if I was on the right path. It turns out that they were willing to show their magazines and talk over what they had done. I noted the similarities and differences between our magazines and we decided to work closer and make our styles more uniform.
Each of us had a unique element we could bring to the table. However, Nick had the best idea. In my opinion, Nick's magazine is probably the best visually out of our three magazines. He said that the magazine should incorporate a Unique font that just applies to the picture on the cover. I realized that putting a unique font that just relates to the person on the cover enhances the anchorage you use on your coverage and even might serve as the anchorage by itself. I thought that Nick's point was very insightful. Due to this, I decided to change the font of the title relating to the picture. I changed it to Edo. Robbie added to this by suggesting that I should
No comments:
Post a Comment